Due to the current situation related to corona virus and the threats resulting from it, the company’s management board is temporarily introducing the following rules and recommendations for all KML employees and companies renting office / production space:
Reorganization of work
- Limitation of business trips – domestic and foreign – to a minimum. Postponing them to a different date.
- Minimizing visits of domestic and foreign guests – postponing them to another date.
- Limiting contact between KML employees and truck drivers to a minimum by completing all formalities related to shipping & collection of goods at the car cabin at the plant site. This applies to security personnel (porters), logistics department, sales department, and finished goods warehouse.
- Limiting the number of other visitors to our facility. Couriers – the delivery of private purchases to the address of the plant is prohibited. Couriers delivering goods to the plant will be met in the area in front of the entrance / couriers do not enter the plant, they leave the package in a designated place or contact by phone or bell /. The security guard or area supervisor (logistics) indicates the place of delivery / informs the person concerned /.
- Retail sales and cash on delivery are limited.
- The temperature is measured by a security guard or shift foreman – employees and visitors must submit to the temperature measurement. Persons with a temperature over 37.8 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter the plant, and the security officer / shift foreman immediately reports this fact to the Human Resources and Health and Safety Department.
- It is forbidden to leave the hall and the office building for private purposes during working hours without the consent of the Department Manager.
- The entrance to the production hall will be closed and opened at designated hours. Supervision and responsibility – shift foremen.
– opening 30 minutes before the start of each shift,
– closure punctually at the start of each shift: 6:00 / 14:00 / 22:00.
The entrance to the office building will be closed and opened at designated times. Supervision and responsibility – porters under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager, – opening 5:30, – closing – 15:30.
- Limit to a minimum / until further notice / trainings, meetings organized within and outside the company – postponement to another date. Keep the number of people participating in the meetings to a minimum. Keep a distance of at least 1 m during meetings.
- It is forbidden that trucks enter the factory premises after 14.00. Exceptions only in special situations with the consent of the Management Board.
- Throw all rubbish into the bin!
Absolute following basic rules of hygiene, in particular:
- Washing your hands frequently – wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth – your hands touch many surfaces that may be contaminated with the virus.
- Avoiding close contact with other people (including shaking hands) and keeping a safe distance from one another, especially from those who cough, sneeze and have a fever.
- Keeping the desk tidy – to leave large, flat surfaces easy to clean.
- Regular care for the cleanliness of everyday devices by each employee – including phone, computer mouse, keyboard, pens, calculators, wristwatch, jewelry etc.
- Employees and persons cooperating with the plant are reminded to work in good health. It is unacceptable to come to the facility with sickness, as this poses a threat to the rest of the staff.
- On the premises of the plant there are points with disinfectants for hands and objects – for use and according to the needs of people on the premises.
- When implementing the above principles and recommendations, it is essential to keep calm and common sense.
- The above rules come into force on the day of signing and its provisions are valid until canceled.
Lublin, 17.03.2020 r.